Study Guide

Final review. Desma 9

Event blog- descriptive subtitles to photos
Relating the event to lectures giving specific examples

Blog summary: 300-500 words june 9th 11:59 pm
Can you summarize the core concepts of the class not a overview
Looking at the patterns of the over theme of class
How you have changed since being in the class
Talking about what you got out of all the blog you made throughout the quarter.
Compied blogs: you just copy and paste with the images
Events at the end.   Go back through blog post and revise. It's an ungraded assignment but mandatory. And will be helpful to revise.

Essay: June 11 11:59pm
1500-2000 words, double spaced
5-10 images
10 references, 20 in bibliography
Links under the photos
Put major on the paper

References will be references in the order you referenced it in.

Image sources should be posted at the very end of bibliography

Google scholar


Accepted material: books, articles,


I plan on writing about week 4. It was the most interesting week for me because I related to it so much. I know I need to do some research and rewatch the lecture for that week so I make sure I remeber everything from that week and have a clear understanding on how I want to do my final. That will be the first step. Then I will start to brain store what artist I will mention in my essay. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Math + Art

Week 1: Two cultures

Week 6 BioTech+Art